Custom Farmhouse Tables
A table with which you can feel at home. The Carlisle rectangular dining table has a welcoming farmhouse style. The top of the recovered wood highlights the organic grain, and the construction base adds to its rustic appeal.
- Prepared from recycled pine.
- Top Features A natural Driftwood finish is a white finish of limestone in the frame.
- Strongly constructed using tongue and groove joints.
- Recovered wood contains preserved materials such as rusty finishes, visible nails, knots, hair cracks, and oil stains, which can cause discoloration.
- Features butterfly leaves for extra space.
- Large (86" L x 34" W) table comfortably seats 6 -8 guests comfortably.
These tables are handmade with solid note elder tops. They are very strong, durable, and will last for many, many years. Each table is made of handmade furniture-grade wood. Each piece is sent several times to finish very smoothly.
Once built, the tables are stained in the color of your choice and then sealed 3 times to protect the finish. You can customize it, and the tables are fully assembled!
We also offer ash, maple, oak, and walnut for the top! Contact us for the price of this type of wood.
Prices are for the table only but you can definitely add 1, or 2, bench! Prices are in the dropdown selection for the table, table with 1, and table with 2 benches!
This is a unique handmade farmhouse-style walnut dining table with sculpted edges. We get our walnuts from here in the Appalachian Mountains and finish our tables with a restaurant-grade clear-coat satin finish and sailor for extra hospitality so that the wood grain can stand out clearly in its natural appearance. ۔
** Please contact me before giving an estimated time **
The normal width is 36 inches, and 30.5 inches high. But, anyone can make any size to fit their space!