Pair Of Neutral Pillows In African Mud Cloth
Authentic African mud cloth has become an important part of the design. Its beautiful texture and impressive, yet simple hand-painted designs add style and character to any decor.
- Pillow cover details:
- Front: Solid authentic African clay cloth.
- Baking: Natural/cream cotton.
- Closure: Zipper on the back.
- Put the authentic pillow cover under the duck.
Care: Spot clean recommended. Decorative use is only recommended.
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not defects.
18" x 18"
- Authentic African earthenware pillow cover. The back of the pillow is finished in natural cream.
- Zipper closure
- The pillow cover is approximately 18x18.
- The fabric and pillow cover are both handmade and will have minor variations and flaws.
- I recommend going up one or two sizes when reclining.
- Pillow insert not included.
- Dry clean only.
This amazing pillow cover is handmade using authentic, hand-dyed African clay cloth fabric. Clay fabric is highly respected in the design industry because of its intricate fabrication and classical nature of prints.
This special earthenware fabric has a beautiful rusty color. This is done with a zipper closure hidden behind the pillow in natural colored denim.
Great for your boho-chic decor. Match and match with others in the store to create an amazing boho look for your space. Handmade in the US.
All of our pillows undergo a comprehensive quality control process to ensure that all parts of the MudCloth are reinforced to avoid juggling between these seams and that the pillows are free of holes and major defects. Are pure
Due to the completely handmade, handmade nature of the fabric, some minor variations and flaws in the fabric are expected, and add to the uniqueness and attractiveness of each of our handicraft pillows.